Croyle-Nielsen Therapeutic Associates is hiring compassionate therapists to join our growing team of therapists across the state of PA. Positions include contractor, remote/telehealth, full-time & part-time employees. Our therapy group takes pride in being a strong, creative, and dynamic team-focused group of therapists that are working for the greater good of our clients and community.
At C-NTA, it is all about our clients and helping each be the very best version of themselves! We provide cutting-edge mental and behavioral health therapy solutions and psychiatric services to individuals from all walks of life. Our therapists are professionals of the highest caliber, in addition to being incredibly compassionate and caring individuals who are completely dedicated to helping our clients live happier, more balanced and complete lives. Our therapists work tirelessly to ensure the well-being of our clients, making our clients their top priority through highly effective, evidence-based, person-centered practices, while upholding the highest professional and ethical standards. We believe that operating a healthy company is about serving the needs of our clients, providing a great experience for our employees, and making a positive impact on people’s lives within the communities we serve each and every day!
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A THERAPIST
As a Therapist at C-NTA, we promise you will learn and be rewarded daily as you help to make a difference in someone’s life! Your main goal will be to provide high quality, professional, competent, compassionate, and outcome-based behavioral and mental health therapy services.
Therapists must provide the best quality care and possess the flexibility and commitment to meet the needs of our clients. Based out of Johnstown, PA, we are eager to grow our telehealth team across the state!
Candidates must have licensure as a LPC, LMFT, LSW or LCSW. All therapists must provide transcripts, degree completion, PA Child Abuse clearances, and carry malpractice insurance.
Responsibilities of a Therapist include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of direct clinical duties in the outpatient setting as well as in various professional organizational on-site settings. These include, but are not limited to application of individual, couples, family, group, emergency triage, and organizational/corporate wellness treatment modalities.
- Performs thorough and accurate psychosocial evaluations, initial assessments, developing and implementing master treatment plans, providing timely documentation of treatment and providing high quality, professional, competent, compassionate, and outcome-based behavioral and mental health treatment, as well as for ensuring appropriate discharge planning/aftercare referrals and performing various types of community outreach.
- Facilitates wellness throughout the organization and assisting other departments and program areas as directed.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with both clients and staff.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage his/her time, prioritize the multiple demands of the position and is able to accurately follow instructions.
Requirements to be a Therapist:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling or equivalent from a nationally recognized accredited institution of higher learning. Copy of degree and transcripts of all academic degree completion must be provided.
- Must hold and provide proof of current and valid licensing in Pennsylvania as an LSW, LCSW, LMFT, LPC or NCC; the license must be listed as being in good standing with any and all applicable the regulatory and licensing bodies.
- Must hold and provide proof of current and valid malpractice insurance at all times.
- Must complete 30 hours of required training every two years which includes:
- Minimum of 3 hours must be in ethics.
- Minimum of 2 hours in approved child abuse recognition and reporting.
- Minimum of 1 hour in suicide prevention
- Remaining 25 hours in approved CEUs for LSW, LCSW or LPC in state of Pennsylvania.
- Must provide all applicable and required background checks and clearances.
- Must not be listed on any state, Federal, or local service provider exclusion lists.